Have you ever wondered just how important is branding for your small business? When you’re just starting out it can be super hard to know what to invest your time and money in too.
I believe branding is SUPER important, but I’ll hold my hands up and tell you when I don’t know enough. And on branding, I honestly don’t. That’s why I invited the fabulous Krishna Solanki on this episode to explain a few things.
In this episode about branding for small businesses, we cover;
- Why branding isn’t just a logo
- What makes up your brand identity
- How to work out your checklist of things you need including brand values etc before you approach a designer
- How to establish a brand that has longevity
- Why branding is so important
And we also had a chinwag about some very well known examples that you’ve probably heard of before.
If you’re looking for a fresh pair of knowledgable eyes on your business branding, you can find Krishna in all these places:
Want to learn more about more digital strategies and methods you can use to grow your small business? Check out the other episodes of the Digital Discussions: Unfiltered Podcast.